Yes. Store Logos can be changed in the Store Settings. Go to Store, Configure, Store Settings. Follow these steps:
- Locate the Store Logo box.
- Upload Logo: Choose this option if you want to upload an image from your computer to be uploaded and replace the current Store Logo. When you click the 'update' button the selected image is automatically resized to a logo size 270px x 100px. Images must be in .jpg or .gif format only.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Find the image to upload. Select it.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Update button in the Store Logo box to finish. The image for your Store Logo will load.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the Configure Store page.
◄ Back to Help