Yes. You might need to create a new shipment if you need to ship out a replacement item. You can do this through the Order Manager. Follow these instructions:
Step 1. Find the order you need to edit.
- Click the Orders icon in the upper-right corner. This will take you to the Order Manager.
- Find the order number of the order you need to edit. Use the search tools if necessary.
- Click on the "Details" link to the right of the order to load the Summary page of the order.
Step 2. Add a new shipment.
- Click on the "Shipments" tab. This will load the Shipments page that displays your shipments.
- Click on the Add a New Shipment button.
- Ship to: Select the desired shipping address. You have the choice of sending this new shipment to the customer at the available shipping addresses entered at checkout or you can add a new address by choosing the "Add new" option. If you choose the "Add new" option you will need to enter the new address in the fields that appear.
- Shipping Method: Choose the desired shipping method.
- Shipping Charge: Enter in the shipping charge for this shipment. This amount will be added to the ending balance of the order.
- Shipping Message: Enter a shipping message if desired. This message will appear in the Order Shipped default email template that is sent to the customer when the order is shipped.
- Click the Save New Shipment button.
◄ Back to Help